It has fast become a pre-requisite for us actors to have a totally solid reel. Agents and managers want it; our friends in casting demand it.
Wait! What if you don’t have good enough scenes to make a great reel? What if you don’t have any scenes to make a great reel? What if you don’t know what exactly constitutes a great reel?
What if just the thought of trying to make a reel makes you want to crawl under your covers and think about other things to stop the spinning in your head?
Well, you’re not alone. But we can help!
In this video you will learn:
- Do you need a reel? (Yes.)
- Is it totally overwhelming to make one? (Doesn’t have to be!)
- What kind of reel do agents, managers and casting directors want to see?
- How do you start building an awesome reel if you aren’t yet in L.A.?
- How do you put together a great reel if you are short on cash?
- What kind of scene should be on your reel?
- How long should your reel be?
And so much more. We’re here for you! You can do this!!!